2012 two local schools took part. Here are some of the student
participants responses to the question
WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS THE
AIM OF THIS SESSION?
- To learn about different faiths and religions.
- To tell us about interfaith.
- To develop an understanding of the various faiths.
- Cross community
- To experience different faiths.
- To broaden knowledge of other religions.
- To try to show people about other faiths.
- To teach us about different faiths and to help us understand them.
- To try and learn about cultures.
- To join together and create more trust and faith within each other.
- To expand our knowledge in different faiths and mix with others.
- To show us Christians the views of different faiths.
- Get other religions to mix.
- To show trust and respect to ourself and people of different faiths.
- To learn about different faith, to get to know each other.
- To expand your faith and trust in others/different faiths.
- To make us understand more about interfaith.
- Learn about other cultures.
HOW WELL DO YOU THINK IT REACHED THAT AIM ?
(not at all) to 5 (totally)
The Schools Project is supported by Derry City Council's
"Good Relations" programme